Coming Soon – Experience the fun, high energy, and safety of indoor cycling in a group class setting. Designed to produce results, push yourself with our master trainers and fire up your muscles.
- Low impact – it causes less strain and injuries than most other forms of exercise.
- A good muscle workout – cycling uses all of the major muscle groups as you pedal.
- Easy – unlike some other sports, cycling does not require high levels of physical skill. Most people know how to ride a bike and, once you learn, you don’t forget.
- Good for strength and stamina – cycling increases stamina, strength and aerobic fitness.
- As intense as you want – cycling can be done at very low intensity to begin with, if recovering from injury or illness, but can be built up to a demanding physical workout.
Burn up to 600 calories!
Ride through this 45-min high intensity cardio workout.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Water bottle
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Cardio Vascular Health
- Fun Music